Referral Program 2021 (Malaysia)
The HiBlendr Referral Program 2021 Competiton (referred as Program) will be governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying Program details (collectively, “Terms”) provided by HiBlendr (Organiser). Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and by their participation in the Program, each participant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
I. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
- The Program is an individual competition.
- Each participant must fill in a legitimate email address; failure to do so could result in disqualification.
- Information collected from the participants is solely to be used as a judging device and to contact winners. Each participant is only allowed one (1) submission for the duration of the Program.
- We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason. In particular, we are not responsible for lost, corrupted, illegible or delayed entries or for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry upon suspicion of fraudulent activities.
II. COMPETITION SCHEDULE
- The Program will end exactly at 11.59 PM on 20th July 2021 (“Program Period”) or at the discretion of the Organiser. Participants are required to collect any referrals via the KickOff Labs platform prior to this date. Any entries and/or referrals past this date would be considered on a case-to-case basis.
III. PRIVACY AND CONSENT
- All participants submitting an entry for the Program understand, agree and consents to:
- the Organiser to use pictures, stories and captions for promotional, publicity-related, commercial or other purposes as determined by the Organiser including all ATL and BTL communications (TVC, Newspaper, Magazine, Out-of Home Media, etc), PR Release articles, Web Usage, The Organisertal Media and Videos.
- their images will be processed and managed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010;
- that all rights (including intellectual property rights), title and interest in the pictures and stories and captions belong solely to the Organiser;
- not receiving any remuneration or compensation in connection with the use of these statements, photographs, stories for any of the above mentioned purposes;
- release, waive and discharge any claims of any kind or nature arising out of or relating to the use of the statements, photographs, and stories against the Organiser or any person or firm authorized by the Organiser to publish these materials;
- All participants can withdraw the consent given to the Organiser to use the participant’s images, statements and stories at any time by giving notice in writing to the Organiser, in which case they will not be used in future broadcasts but may continue to appear in broadcasts and platforms already in circulation.
IV. WINNER CATEGORY
- After the close of the Program Period (18th July 2021), winners will be picked based on total points through referrals. Each winner who has achieved 5 verified referral points will be sent a unique link & unique code and would use this code to claim their prize during the official launch at 1 pm, 20th July 2021 on the unique link provided.
- Claims for winners will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis as stock is limited. So if 1,000 people have achieved a specific tier, but there is limited stock, the earliest to redeem will be given priority.
- HiBlendr reserves the right to change and/or award different prizes at their discretion.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the selection process after the Program Period.
- Shipping fees are not included, which means winners will need to pay the shipping fees for winning prizes.
V. PROGRAM PRIZES
- Prizes to be awarded for this Program are as stated. Prizes are not transferable and/or exchangeable. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any of the aforementioned prizes with another prize without prior notice.
- The prize will be open for redemptions at 1 pm, 20th July 2021 with the specific web link & unique promo code that tied to the winner’s email address sent to the winner’s email.
- Juice Cup Pro for RM 49.99 – first 100 redemptions
- Winners agree and accept that any prizes from the Program would take around 1 month to arrive due to the nature of a pre-order program as well as the time taken for shipping.
- In the event a Program Winner is found to be ineligible at any point in time, The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the said winner and to cancel/ withdraw/ recall the Prizes from being delivered to the ineligible Winner. If the Winner has enjoyed the Prizes, the ineligible Winner hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Organiser for the cost of the Prizes, failing which, the Organiser shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the ineligible Winner.
- Winners are only eligible to win once in the Program. Similar winners who are found trying to claim multiple prizes (across multiple tiers) will be disqualified by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entries and/or withhold Prizes or forfeit the Prizes (including occasions where the Organiser believes that there are unlawful, deceitful, and/or fraudulent acts and practices); vary, delete or add to any of the mechanics, Prizes or these Terms, alter, cancel, terminate or suspend the Program or any part thereof without any prior notice.
- All decisions by the Organiser, including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of Prizes are final, conclusive, and binding. If we do not receive a sufficient number of entries meeting the entry requirements, we may, at our discretion, select fewer winners and prizes than initially planned. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
- The Participant hereby agrees and irrevocably and unconditionally undertakes to indemnify the Organiser (on a full indemnity basis) against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost, or expense (including solicitors’ fees and cost) that it may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Program and the Prizes.
- The Participant hereby irrevocably agrees and gives consent to the Organiser to use the information or publish any related matter in relation to the Program including and not limited to the Participants’ names, interviews, and photographs for current and future advertising and promotional purposes whatsoever without requiring any prior written consent of the Participant and/or any parties. The Participant agrees to co-operate and participates without further consent or payment in all advertising and publicity activities of the Organiser relating to the Program and agrees that the Organiser may publicize the name, and/or photograph of the Winner in such manner as the Organiser sees fit worldwide in any media including the Internet, without further consent from or payment to the Participant.
- The Participant including the Program Winners further (i) agrees to personal details being collected and processed by the Organiser for the purposes of organizing, promoting, and conducting the Program as well as current and future marketing and promotional activities; and/or (ii) consents to receive any promotional, marketing and other publicity information from the Organiser from time to time.
VI. WHAT CONSTITUTES AN ELIGIBLE ENTRY?
- Entries must be made using a verified email address. Upon entry, participant must verify their participation via their email address to be eligible to participate
- All participants must be aged 18 or older (as of time of participation) to participate in the Program. Winners below the age of 18 as at time of participation would not be entertained and will have their entry denied.
- Additional referrals and points would only be tallied once the referral verifies their email. Referral needs to log into their email address that was sent by Organiser and/or Kickoff Labs to be considered a point.
VI. THE PARTICIPANT AGREES:-
- To pay for the price of shipping of any prizes related to the Program. The Organiser will not be held accountable should there be any mishaps with shipping-related activities.
- to release and hold harmless the Organiser and/ or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Program (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prizes, or travel to or from any Prize-related activity and claims based defamation, or invasion of privacy);
- that the Organiser and/ or the Specified Persons makes no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prizes, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- that the Organiser and/ or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Program, and/or the Prizes, even if the Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from :
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation to, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
- late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible e-mails;
- virus attacks and/or any other malicious software infection to the subscribers’ mobile phones arising from the downloading of these contents, any failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed electronic transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organiser including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser ;
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Program; and
- any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Specified Persons means: The Organiser, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees; agents, representatives and contractors including contra advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and / or joint ‘ organiser.
By participating, the Participant agrees and consents to such details including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by the Organiser for;
- the purposes of the Program;
- Marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser sees fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the Internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant entrants. Marketing and promotion activities includes without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each entrant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of the Organiser relating to the Program.
- Other promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information including future promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information from the Organiser from time to time.
- In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to the participants and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Organiser by any participant in connection to this Program, each Participant;
- Warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the Organiser’s usage and processing of such data/information; and
- Agrees that it shall be the participant’s responsibility to advise the Organiser in writing should there be any relevant change in the said data/information provided to the Organiser which requires action on the part of the Organiser.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser.
- A failure by the Organiser to enforce any of these Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- By participating in the Program, the Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and the Organiser’s decision is final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publicize winning video in any mass media.
- The copyright of all picture and stories submitted belongs to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions, structure of events and prizes without prior notice.
- Additional Terms & Conditions may apply.
These Terms shall be governed and construed by the Laws of Malaysia and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
—————————————————————– END —————————————————————–