BLEND YOUR FIRST SMOOTHIE
HOW TO CHARGE
SMART SAFETY SYSTEM
How To Clean?
Fill the cup with water, add a few drops of dish soap and blend for it until your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro stops automatically after 40 seconds. Pour out the liquid and rinse with clean water.
Always clean your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro right after each use to prevent food from drying and sticking to the cup & blades.
Do not run water directly to the USB port area (even though it’s sealed), just wipe the area with a wet cloth in order to clean the outer part of the lid.
Do not put it in the dishwasher.
- DO NOT let children use HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro without the supervision of Adults.
- DO NOT put anything carbonated in your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro. This may cause pressure to build up in the cup & can result in damage to the device or possible personal injury.
- DO NOT put your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro in a microwave oven, dishwasher, or freezer.
- DO NOT put your hands near the blades.
- DO NOT immerse the HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro in water or other liquids to avoid water damage to the motherboard.
- DO NOT use hot liquids over 60°C. This can cause damage to the juice cup.
- DO NOT let food sit in your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro for prolonged periods. Sugar in fruit & vegetables can ferment & build pressure, causing the lid to pop off or the cup to burst.
- DO NOT run your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro while it’s empty as this can damage the motor.
- DO NOT charge your HiBlendr Juice Cup Pro if it is wet.