We're always looking for great people to join our team in Malaysia.
Get discovered. Introduce yourself, and we’ll get in touch if there’s a role that seems like a good match.
Send us your CV/Resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to learn about E-Commerce
- Responsible & Responsive
- Good Communication
*Entry-Level/Fresh Graduates are welcome too.
Digital Marketing Executive (Influencer/KOL)
- Executing a marketing partnership plan that is data-driven, customer-centric, and aligned with product and marketing roadmaps with KOLs or influencers.
- Develop creative direction and/or campaigns for partners across different external channels.
- Monitor performance of partnerships to optimize campaigns, automation, segmentation, and channel expansion.
- Connect the dots with marketing analytics, and what is resonating on organic owned channels and in earned media to propose paid content and platforms recommendations.
- Explore the gaps, areas of improvement and evaluate our current influencer/affiliate marketing plan.
- Responsible for executing campaigns for several platforms under the brand such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Shopee, Lazada, Zalora, GrabMart.
- Serve as the primary point of contact (project manager) and escalation for integration activities between all departments (marketing, creatives & operations stakeholders), and initiate, collect and execute quarterly brand initiatives and strategies.
- Drive growth & product performance including price optimization, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, changing package dimensions, subscribing and saving, removing unprofitable products etc.
- Ensuring website functionality & integrity, UI/UX front end changes.
- Proactively catch issues before they are problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape etc).
- Coordinate with the customer service team to ensure we are providing a great customer experience.
- Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous growth.
- Day-to-day tasks include setting up the data room, attending kick-off meetings, managing logistics, and coordinating follow up activities.
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
- Proactively manage changes in project/campaign scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage the sales and marketing strategies for Marketplace platforms like Shopee, Lazada and etc.
Customer Service Executive
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions